Secretary of State Jesse White, in cooperation with GreenFields of Geneva, is offering a Rules of the Road Review Course in the Geneva area. The course is free to anyone who wishes to attend. The purpose is to help participants pass the Illinois driver's license renewal examination. The course prepares applicants for the general written and road examinations and also provides information on vision screening. The course will be from 10 a.m. to noon April 3 at 0N801 Friendship Way, Geneva.
Rules of the Road course in Geneva
More Bulletin Board News
- Keith Farnam news release: Legislation paving way for Elgin Community College expansion passes Senate
- Roskam news release: Ways and Means GOP raise questions on HHS soliciting donations
- Foster cosponsors legislation to strengthen background checks
- Foster calls for quick approval of federal flood assistance
- Hultgren, Foster honor U.S. Air Force captain