Geneva Police Reports
• A men’s mountain bike valued at $800 was reported stolen Tuesday, Aug. 18, from the train depot. Also taken was $65 in accessories for the bike.
• Jordan P. Matzen-Campise, 18, of the 600 block of Easton Avenue, Geneva, was charged Monday, Aug. 27, with two counts of domestic battery and one count of underage drinking. According to police reports, her stepfather tried to get her away from a house on the 1500 block of Eagle Brook Drive because he believed her to be drinking alcoholic beverages there. According to reports, when he tried to escort her to his car, she allegedly punched him in the face, breaking his glasses and causing a cut on the left side of his nose and on the right side of his eye.
• Anthony J. Arturi, 20, of the 40W400 block of Route 64, Campton Hills, was charged Thursday, Aug. 23, with possession of 1.1 grams of marijuana and possession of drug equipment. He was given a written warning for speeding.
• A concrete retaining wall was reported defaced Thursday, Aug. 23, with black and white spray paint at Batavia Avenue Properties, 2000 S. Batavia Ave. Damage was estimated at $75.
• Alan J. Holmquist, 46, of the 300 block of South Harrison Street, Geneva, was charged Sunday, Aug. 19, with battery. According to police reports, Holmquist allegedly struck the victim on the right side of the face with his forearm.