Elburn police reports
• A 22-year-old Elburn woman reported Thursday, Aug. 16, she was a victim of identity theft. Someone had opened and closed a bank account four years ago by using her Social Security number.
• Chad N. Boughton, 39, of the 500 block of Prairie Valley Drive, Elburn, was charged Friday, Aug. 17, with battery.
• Matthew D. Kiley, 25, of the 1900 block of Fays Lane, Sugar Grove, was charged Friday, Aug. 17, with resisting police and criminal trespass.
• A 15-year-old Elgin boy was charged Saturday, Aug. 18, with burglary to a motor vehicle after reportedly entering a Ford truck at Lions Park, 500 S. Filmore St.
• Kolton R. Oftedal, 20, of the 17000 block of Barber Greene Road, Sycamore, was charged Saturday, Aug. 18, with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, illegal transportation of alcohol and having a fake or altered ID.
• Andre S. Kardatzke, 21, of the 300 block of Gates Street, Elburn, was charged Monday, Aug. 20, with driving under the influence.
• Brian A. Bianco, 18, of the 36W600 block of Oak Road, St. Charles, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 22, with fleeing and eluding police, driving with a suspended license, speeding 40-plus mph over the limit, disobeying two traffic control devices, driving without insurance and improper display of registration. He was reportedly one of two motorcyclists traveling at 101 mph on eastbound Keslinger Road and crashed his vehicle at Route 38 and Bricher Road in Geneva.
• A door at Leuer Realty, 138 N. Main St., was reported damaged Friday, Sept. 7.