St. Charles Police Reports
• An iPhone charger, auxiliary cord and house key were reported stolen Thursday, Sept. 13, from an unlocked vehicle in the 1800 block of Wessel Court.
• Karyn Victoria Brunet, 35, of the 900 block of Hanson Street, Batavia, was charged Thursday, Sept. 13, with violating an order of protection.
• The rear tires of a 1999 Chevrolet S10 in the 100 block of North 15th Street were reported punctured Friday, Sept. 14. Total damage was $270.
• A cellphone was reported stolen Friday, Sept. 14, in the 1700 block of Wallace Avenue.
• Jason Charles Carroccio, 30, of the 3100 block of Rollins Street, Melbourne, Fla., was arrested Saturday, Sept. 15, on a DeKalb County warrant for failing to appear in court on a criminal damage charge. He was also charged with urinating in public.
• A gym bag containing makeup and hair rollers was reported stolen Saturday, Sept. 15, from a 2011 Mercedes SUV in the 1000 block of Dunham Road. A rear window was broken. Other valuables were untouched.
• Adam Joseph Wienecke, 23, of the 2000 block of Wessel Court, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, Sept. 16, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and failure to yield while turning left.