Geneva Police Reports
• The rear window of a vehicle was reported shattered Sept. 16 in the 0-100 block of Briar Lane. No estimate of damage was available.
• Travis P. Champer, 18, of the 0N500 block of Armstrong Lane, Blackberry Township, was charged Sept. 15 with possession of drug paraphernalia and underage drinking.
• Samantha R. Orr, 22, of the 1600 block of Country Lakes Drive, Naperville, was charged Sept. 14 with driving under the influence and driving too fast for conditions.
• Rylee S. Merges, 18, of the 1700 block of Allen Drive, Geneva, was charged Sept. 14 with underage drinking.
• A car parked in a closed garage was reported burglarized of about $2,600 worth of photo equipment Sept. 13 in the 1000 block of Ray Street.
• Nicole E. Naughton, 19, of the 100 block of North Greenwich Lane, Geneva, was charged Sept. 12 with underage drinking.
• The rear window of a vehicle was reported shattered Sept. 12 in the 3200 block of Larrabee Drive, causing $500 damage.
• Bronze statues of Mickey and Minnie Mouse were reported stolen Sept. 10 from a lawn in the 2100 block of Fargo Boulevard. The foot-high statues were valued at $100.