Geneva Police Reports
• Anthony M. Krause, 24, whose last known address was on the 700 block of West Liberty Street, Wheaton, was charged Thursday, Sept. 20, with battery. According to police reports, Krause punched the victim in the face repeatedly.
• A concrete urn valued at $150 was reported broken Saturday, Sept. 22, in the 800 block of Chandler Avenue. According to reports, the 18-inch urn, which was used as a planter for flowers, had been pushed over.
• A wheelbarrow and two aluminum ladders were reported stolen Thursday, Sept. 20, from where they were stored at the rear of Valley Insurance Agency, 422 E. State St. The value of the items was estimated at less than $500.
• Zachery T. Duncan, 18, whose last known address was on the 9400 block of Commons Drive, Hickory Hills, was charged Friday, Sept. 14, with retail theft and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to police reports, Duncan took a multi-tool product from Ace Hardware, 617 W. State St., valued at $22.99.
• Michael J. Newingham, 18, of the 500 block of Windett Lane, Geneva, was charged Friday, Sept. 14, with underage drinking. Newingham was charged at 8:16 p.m. at the Geneva High School football stadium, during a varsity football game against Larkin High School.
• Richard Bologna, 49, of the 600 block of Illinois Street, Geneva, was charged Tuesday, Sept. 18, with two counts of domestic battery. According to police reports, Bologna punched the victim in the mouth with a closed fist.
• Ezequiel Adame, 41, of the 14N600 Route 25, Dundee Township, was charged Sunday, Sept. 23, with driving under the influence, illegal transportation of alcohol and a written warning for not wearing a seat belt.
• Three cars on the 2200 block of Rockefeller Drive were reported burglarized Sunday, Sept. 23. A car stereo valued at $100 and a global positioning device valued at $80 were taken from unlocked vehicles. A cellphone valued at $50 was taken from the third vehicle, but the driver’s side window was smashed to gain entry, causing $250 in damage.