Batavia Police Reports
• Derek T. Schmitt, 30, of the 1000 block of Willow Lane, Batavia, was charged Friday, Sept. 28, with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, improper use of registration, operating a vehicle with expired registration, driving on a revoked license and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Robert G. Byland, 18, of the 600 block of Ozier Drive, Batavia, was charged Friday, Sept. 28, with failure to give information after striking property, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and operating an uninsured vehicle after his car hit a telephone pole.
• Robert Trevino Jr., 26, of the 24000 block of Keith Allen Drive, Elwood, was charged Friday, Sept. 28, with domestic battery, insulting and provoking contact, and criminal trespass to residence.
• A 25-pound antique milk can valued at $100 was reported taken Saturday, Sept. 29, from the front yard of a house in the 800 block of Ryan Court.
• Four sections of chain link construction fence at Wilson and North River streets were reported damaged Sunday, Sept. 30.
• Dina M. Lamanna, 32, of the 1100 block of Lexington Lane, Batavia, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 2, with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.
• Bradley Cowans, 23, of the 1300 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 2, with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and Robert L. Walker, 23, of the 900 block of Fulton Avenue, Chicago, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 2, with criminal trespass.