Geneva Police Reports
• Janice M. Gearhart, 56, of the 800 block of Geneva Road, was charged Friday, Sept. 21, with driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Electronic equipment used for inventory control was reported stolen Friday, Sept. 21, from a car trunk. The vehicle was parked at two residences. According to police reports, the car belonged to an employee of a company that does inventory control. Items taken were a wireless transmitter, a battery charger, eight batteries, a printer, four machines that record data scanned by a laser and three finger laser scanners.
• A gold bracelet valued at $2,100 was reported stolen Tuesday, Sept. 25, from a locker at Delnor Wellness Center, 296 S. Randall Road.
• Vandalism was reported Wednesday, Sept. 26, at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., where someone spray painted a slur against the school. According to reports, the district would make an effort to erase the writing so it is not legible, but the wall would need a complete resurfacing or replacement at a cost of more than $500.
• A bike valued at $200 was reported stolen Thursday, Sept. 27, from a garage in the 600 block of Nicole Lane.
• Tools valued at $1,420 were reported stolen Saturday, Sept. 29, from a vehicle parked at 1514 Commons Drive. Tools included a hammer drill, three nail sets, miter saw and screw gun.
• A mailbox and post valued at $125 was reported blown up Saturday, Sept. 29, in the 800 block of Third Avenue.
• Sean Ryan Fallon, 22, of the 39W200 block of East Mallory Drive, Blackberry Township, was charged Saturday, Sept. 29, with two counts of domestic battery, three counts of battery and one count of knowingly causing $300 damage to property. According to police reports, Fallon was asleep in the basement of a house on the 700 block of Parker Court, and was angry upon being awakened. According to reports, he broke a wooden serving tray, cellphone and metal bread pan.