Batavia police reports
• Nicholas Fedele, 28, of the 2200 block of Oakridge Drive, Aurora, was charged Saturday, Oct. 20, with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and following too closely.
• Four packs of cigarettes were taken Saturday, Oct. 20, from the Shell gas station, 164 S. Randall Road.
• Robert H. Rivers-Teague, 22, of the 2400 block of West Dugdale Road, Waukegan, was charged Saturday, Oct. 20, with criminal trespass to property at 1179 E. Wilson St.
• A purse was reported taken Friday, Oct. 23, from a car parked in the 1800 block of Suncast Lane. A front passenger-side window was shattered to gain entry.
• Two unknown offenders caused between $150 and $200 in damage Friday, Oct. 26, to a wooden fence in the 100 block of Spuhler Drive.
• Mirely Sanchez, 18, of the 0 to 100 block of Margaret Lane, Aurora, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 27, with unlawful possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia about 8:40 p.m. at South Randall Road and Main Street.
• Someone caused $300 in damage to a wooden sign and a metal fence Sunday, Oct. 28, at Bethany Lutheran Church, 8 S. Lincoln St.
• Amber N. Matson, 20, of the 6N200 block of Acacia Lane, Medina, was charged Monday, Oct. 29, with possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana, driving with a defective taillight and driving on a suspended license.