Batavia police reports
• Someone spray painted objects in the Memorial Field Park at 601 Illinois Ave. and caused an unknown amount of damage. It was reported to police, Sunday, Nov. 11.
• Dezmon A. Greene, 27, of the 12700 block of Wild Rye Court, Plainfield, was charged with obstructing a police officer and battery and Terrance L. Latson, 34, of the 1300 block of Tenntson Lane, Naperville, was charged with obstructing and resisting a police officer on Saturday, Nov. 10, after police responded to a disturbance at Batavia Apartments in the 1300 block of E. Wilson St.
• John E. Mish Jr., 47, of the 800 block of Spruce St., Batavia, was cited for criminal damage to property Saturday, Nov. 10, after damaging a car in the Menards parking lot, 300 N. Randall Road.
• Talal Gendal, 22, of the 4000 block of Jefferson St., Hanover Park, was charged Saturday, Nov. 10, with retail theft.
• A cellphone valued at $550 was reported taken Wednesday, Nov. 7, from the 1400 block of Pheasant Lane.
• Two mailboxes in the 600 block of Blackhawk Drive were reported damaged Tuesday, Nov. 6.