Sugar Grove police reports
• A man, 60, of the 1000 block of Airpark Drive, Sugar Grove, told police Oct. 22 that someone drove a vehicle through a grassy field behind his business in the same block, destroying large sections of grass. The incident is believed to have occurred between Oct. 19 and 22.
• The manager of a convenience store, located in the 100 block of South Route 47, Sugar Grove, told police Oct. 23 that she believed an employee at the store had been stealing from the business during her shifts. The manager said the employee would ring up a customer for the full amount of a sale, but then void certain items in the transaction. The employee would then collect the full amount owed from the customer and keep the difference. The manager told police she believes the employee may have stolen more than $1,000. No arrests have been made, and police said the matter remains under investigation.
• Ashley M. Filip, 24, of Sugar Grove, was arrested Oct. 26 on a DuPage County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• Shane Muncy, 39, of the 500 block of Lincoln Street, Marseilles, was arrested Oct. 27 on an outstanding Kendall County warrant. He was also charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to signal when required, driving while license suspended and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Christopher Benter, 32, of the 600 block of Rutland, Marseilles, was arrested Oct. 27 on two outstanding LaSalle County warrants. He was also charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kevin Allison, 24, of the 1200 block of Fifth Street, Aurora, was charged Oct. 29 with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and speeding in a construction zone (60 mph in a 45 mph zone).
• A woman, 55, of the 43W500 block of Old Oaks Road, Sugar Grove, told police on Nov. 6 that someone had forced open the rear door of her home while she was out of town from Nov. 3 to Nov. 6. Police said nothing appeared to be missing or out of place in the home.
• George Caputo, 65, of the 43W900 block of Route 30, Sugar Grove, was charged Nov. 7 with disorderly conduct for misusing the 911 system.
• A man, 25, of the 6300 block of South Greenwood Avenue, Chicago, told police on Nov. 12 that someone had stolen his cellphone, which was valued at $120.