St. Charles Police Reports
• Erica Wolny, 40, of the 3000 block of Marion Street in Elgin, was charged Friday, Dec. 7, with driving under the influence, speeding and improper lane use.
• Graffiti was found Friday, Dec. 7, at the East Side Sports Complex, 3565 Legacy Blvd., in the men’s bathroom, on the west side of the building and on the breezeway near the skate ramps. The graffiti read “blake,” “worf,” and “tbs.” Graffiti reading “religion is a cult” was found Dec. 3 on a building at 1500 Foundry St.
• Chris Hamel, 23, of the 4N500 block of Campton Crossings, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, Dec. 8, with disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after police said they observed him yelling an expletive at another officer who drove by while responding to a call.
• Timothy Morgan, 26, of the 800 block of Shepherd Lane, Elburn, was charged Saturday, Dec. 8, with obstructing police.
• Someone reportedly stole a Social Security card, a GPS valued at $150, a work visa and a stereo faceplate valued at $45 from a vehicle overnight Dec. 2 at the 1400 block of Dean Street.
• A cigar lighter, $40, a laptop case and a GPS were reported stolen from a vehicle about 7 p.m. Dec. 1 at the 500 block of South 14th Street.
• Shan Jezior, 39, of the 100 block of West Lester Street, West Chicago, was charged Dec. 1 with retail theft after reportedly stealing a 60-inch TV valued at $1,077 from Walmart, 150 Smith Road.
• A garbage can valued at $75 was reported stolen Dec. 3 at the 1300 block of Winners Cup Circle.
• Teven Thompson, 18, of the 34W500 block of Wyoming Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Dec. 5 with possession of drug paraphernalia at St. Charles East High School, 1020 Dunham Road.