St. Charles police reports
• Nathan J. Hambel, 28, of the 27W000 block of Tamrack Drive, Winfield, was charged Saturday, Dec. 15, with public urination.
• Travis W. Meissner, 28, of the 1N000 block of Richard Avenue, Wheaton, was charged Saturday, Dec. 15, with public urination.
• Brittany Allison Smith, 26, of the 200 block of North Tyler Road, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, Dec. 15, with driving under the influence of alcohol, aggravated DUI, driving with a suspended license, failure to yield to a emergency vehicle and illegal transportation of alcohol. She was also arrested on a St. Charles warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of driving with a suspended license.
• Von Maur, 3810 E. Main St., reported Saturday, Dec. 15, that a $195 Lacoste jacket was stolen Friday, Dec. 14.
• Brianna N. Hicks, 20, of the 900 block of Lavoie Avenue, Elgin, was charged Sunday, Dec. 16, with false identification. She reportedly used another woman’s driver’s license to get into a downtown bar.
• Henrietta V. Cornele, 57, of the 500 block of East Prairie Street, Plano, was charged Sunday, Dec. 16, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and disobeying a stop sign.
• Michael S. Donovan, 25, of the 5N300 block of Red Hawk Court, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, Dec. 16, with public drunkenness.
• Jewel, 2073 Prairie St., reported Thursday, Dec. 13, that two women concealed five bottles of alcohol totaling $135 in their purses. An employee reportedly grabbed the purses from the women as they fled.