Batavia police reports
• A car parked in the Kohl’s parking lot, 251 N. Randall Road, was keyed on Saturday, Dec. 29.
• A 2003 Lexus GS 300 was taken Saturday, Dec. 29, from a garage in the 1500 block of Darby Court. According to police reports, an unknown suspect entered an unlocked vehicle in a driveway and used a garage door opener to open the garage door.
• A black 17½-inch computer valued at $1,200 was taken Saturday, Dec. 29, from a building in the 700 block of Lake Street.
• A 16-year-old from Aurora was charged Friday, Dec. 28, with possession of marijuana and not wearing a seat belt during a traffic stop in the 500 block of Pine Street.
• Jarrod M. Ragusin, 29, of the 500 block of Heritage Court, St. Charles, was charged Thursday, Dec. 27, with retail theft from Menards, 300 N. Randall Road. Police said he switched the price tag on a level valued at $34.98, instead paying $4.49.
• Danny Starks, 23, of the 600 block of View Street, Aurora, was charged Thursday, Dec. 27, with criminal trespass to land at 1171 E. Wilson St.
• Vicki A. Mitchell, 41, of the 700 block of Lake Street, Batavia, was charged Friday, Dec. 28, with driving under the influence of alcohol and disobeying a traffic control device.
• A cellphone valued at $600 was taken Thursday, Dec. 27, from Full Moon, 113 S. Batavia Ave.