St. Charles Police Reports
• Marc T. Okerblad, 21, of the 500 block of South Harrison Street, Batavia, was charged Sunday, Dec. 30, with public drunkenness and resisting police. He also was in violation of his bail bond, as he was arrested Dec. 7 for the same offenses, police reported.
• Zachary Joseph Nuccio, 23, of the 1400 block of Pleasant Drive, Bartlett, was charged Sunday, Dec. 30, with criminal trespass and resisting/obstructing police.
• Chad Allan Schroeder, 39, of the 1000 block of Horizon Drive, Bartlett, was charged Saturday, Dec. 29, with driving under the influence of alcohol after his 2008 Land Rover Range Rover reportedly hit a Toyota Prius waiting to turn east on Country Club Road from North Fifth Avenue. No injuries were reported.
• Alan P. Heidecke, 22, of the 34W900 block of North James Drive, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, Dec. 30, with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and improper lane use.
• Kyle William Sullivan, 23, of the 3500 block of Deville Lane, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, Dec. 30, with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.