Sugar Grove police reports
• Thomas O. Cooper, 20, of the 100 block of Chealsea Avenue, Sugar Grove, was charged Dec. 15 with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• A woman, 36, of the 600 block of Greenfield Road, Sugar Grove, told police that between Dec. 26 and 27, Christmas lights on the exterior of her home had been damaged. She later reported that the lights again were damaged Jan. 1.
• A woman, 44, of the 600 block of Carlisle Court, Sugar Grove, told police Dec. 28 that someone had fraudulently used her business credit card to make five purchases totaling $499 between Dec. 24 and 26. The unauthorized charges were reported to the bank that issued the card.
• A woman, 44, of the 200 block of Chatsworth Avenue, Sugar Grove, told police Jan. 3 that someone had fraudulently used her personal credit card information to make four unauthorized purchases at two different retail websites between Dec. 1 and 21.
• Gloria Saavedra, 26, of the 3100 block of Roth Road, Oswego, was arrested Jan. 6 on a warrant for driving without a valid license.
• Alexander D. Contreras, 23, of the 3400 block of Arden Avenue, Brookfield, was arrested Jan. 7 on a warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of larceny.