Geneva Police Reports
• The rear window of a 2007 Ford Escape was reported shattered Friday, Jan. 18, while it was parked in the 100 block of Maple Court. The estimated damage was more than $300.
• Arnold G. Meszaros, 48, of the 3100 block of Larrabee Drive, Geneva, was charged Sunday, Jan. 20, with two counts of domestic battery. According to police reports, Meszaros twisted the victim’s right arm, lifted her off the ground, flipped her over a chair, threw her to the ground, then remained on top of her until 911 was called.
• An iPod valued at $230 was reported stolen Friday, Jan. 11, from a seventh-grader during Geneva Jive, a school function, at Geneva Middle School North, 1357 Viking Drive.
• Kathy L. Loveland, 47, of the 0N400 block of Fanchon Street, Waukegan, was charged Monday, Jan. 21, with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• A $300 iPhone and case was reported stolen Sunday, Jan. 13, from a jacket pocket of a choir member at First Baptist Church, 2300 South St. The same day, another choir member reported the theft of $50 from her purse.
• Eriberto Vega, 44, of the 600 block of South River Street, Aurora, was charged, Saturday, Jan. 12, with retail theft of a bottle of liqueur valued at $68.79 from Dominicks, 2000 S. Randall Road.
• The rear hatch window of a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer was reported smashed Monday, Jan. 14, while it was parked in the 100 block of North Fourth Street.
• A 2011 Toyota Camry was reported damaged Monday, Jan. 14, while in the parking lot at Power Packaging, 2089 Pillsbury Drive. The driver’s side and rear driver’s side windows were smashed out. Damage was estimated at more than $300.
• Gary P. Michaelis, 65, of the 2100 block of Pepper Valley Drive, was charged Wednesday, Jan. 16, with disorderly conduct. According to the charges, Michaelis intentionally threw a glass candle toward a television, threw a glass framed picture and personal care items into the bathtub. Michaelis was charged again Friday, Jan. 18, with knowingly damaging a ceramic duck sculpture valued at $150.