Dental work available for the needy
The Fox River Valley Dental Society has planned Dentist with a Heart events for February. In the events, dentists offer free services for those who are needy, including cleaning, fillings and X-rays. Some will perform routine extractions. Participants will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis in most cases. Visit www.dentistwithaheartonline.org for details.
Sessions are set for:
• 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 1, Dr. Rose Vivirito, 2210 Dean St., Suite J1, St. Charles. No extractions.
• 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 5 p.m. Feb. 4, Geneva Family Dental, 2631 Williamsburg Ave., Geneva. No extractions.
• 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 5, Dr. Tricia Crosby, Dr. Martin Kolinski, 525 Tyler Road, Suite E, St. Charles. Routine extractions.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 5, Dr. Brian Penniall, 40W330 LaFox Road, Suite C1, St. Charles. No extractions.
• 1 to 5 p.m. Feb. 7, Dr. John Koechley, 420 S. Batavia Ave., Batavia. No extractions.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 7, Drs. Lynn and Edmund Lipskis and Dr. Krysta Lilland, 516 E. Main St., St. Charles. Routine extractions.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 8, Fox River Periodontics, 2075 Blackberry Drive, Geneva. By appointment only, call 630-232-7400.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 8, Dr. Timothy Skidmore, 39W250 Herrington Blvd., Suite F1, Geneva. No extractions.
• 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 13, Dr. Robert Davidson, 708 N. Main St., Elburn. No extractions.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 13, Er. Elizabeth Sacrey and Dr. Scott Capper, 328 N. Anderson Blvd., Geneva. No extractions.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 15, Dr. John Mason, Dr. Denise Kissell, 2035 Foxvield Drive, Suite 103, St. Charles. Routine extractions.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com