The Fox River Valley Dental Society has planned Dentist with a Heart events for February. In the events, dentists offer free services for those who are needy, including cleaning, fillings and X-rays. Some will perform routine extractions. Participants will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis in most cases. Visit www.dentistwithaheartonline.org for details.
Sessions are set for:
• 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 1, Dr. Rose Vivirito, 2210 Dean St., Suite J1, St. Charles. No extractions.
• 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 5 p.m. Feb. 4, Geneva Family Dental, 2631 Williamsburg Ave., Geneva. No extractions.
• 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 5, Dr. Tricia Crosby, Dr. Martin Kolinski, 525 Tyler Road, Suite E, St. Charles. Routine extractions.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 5, Dr. Brian Penniall, 40W330 LaFox Road, Suite C1, St. Charles. No extractions.
• 1 to 5 p.m. Feb. 7, Dr. John Koechley, 420 S. Batavia Ave., Batavia. No extractions.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 7, Drs. Lynn and Edmund Lipskis and Dr. Krysta Lilland, 516 E. Main St., St. Charles. Routine extractions.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 8, Fox River Periodontics, 2075 Blackberry Drive, Geneva. By appointment only, call 630-232-7400.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 8, Dr. Timothy Skidmore, 39W250 Herrington Blvd., Suite F1, Geneva. No extractions.
• 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 13, Dr. Robert Davidson, 708 N. Main St., Elburn. No extractions.
• 8 a.m. to noon Feb. 13, Er. Elizabeth Sacrey and Dr. Scott Capper, 328 N. Anderson Blvd., Geneva. No extractions.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 15, Dr. John Mason, Dr. Denise Kissell, 2035 Foxvield Drive, Suite 103, St. Charles. Routine extractions.