Batavia Police Reports
• A purse containing $57 in cash was taken Sunday, Jan. 27, from a car parked at Excel Gymnastics Academy, 2301 Main St. There were no signs of forced entry.
• A car on Sunday, Jan. 27, damaged a mailbox and post at 2517 Hansford Ave.
• Unknown offenders on Friday, Jan. 25, took personal belongings with an estimated value of $5,300 from the 700 block of Cleveland Avenue.
• Michael P. Abernathy, 20, of the 200 block of Walnut Street, St. Charles, was charged Wednesday, Jan. 23, with disorderly conduct, and Anthony S. Abernathy, 20, 2S500 block of Deerpath Road near Batavia, was charged with disorderly conduct, battery and resisting a police officer after an incident in the 0-99 block of Cottonwood Circle.
• Mychal A. Escamilla, 20, of the 200 block of Longview Drive, Geneva, was charged Thursday, Jan. 24, with unlawful consumption of alcohol.
• Christian D. Childress, 26, of the 400 block of North Lake Street, Aurora, was charged Tuesday, Jan. 22, with criminal trespass to land after receiving notice that entry is forbidden after an incident at Batavia Apartments, 1200 E. Wilson St.