St. Charles police reports
• Bozena B. Plucincki, 32, of the 800 block of North LaGrange Road, LaGrange Park, was charged Tuesday, Feb. 12, with disorderly conduct for loud noise.
• Timothy A. Mirando, 32, of the 800 block of North LaGrange Road, LaGrange Park, was charged Tuesday, Feb. 12, with disorderly conduct for loud noise.
• Nicole M. Pstrong, 33, of the 200 block of Cedar Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, Feb. 9, with disorderly conduct for loud noise.
• A resident of the 3900 block of Royal and Ancient Drive on Wednesday, Jan. 30, reported a phone scam that instructed her to get a Money Pack Reloaded Scratch Card for $500 to claim a $2.5 million prize from Publisher’s Clearing House. She told him she didn’t have $500 and, after he lowered the amount to $300 and $250, she reportedly told him to give the prize to someone else. He reportedly told her he would call back and send someone over. She reported the incident to police, who learned the call was made from a cellphone from Jamaica.
• A resident of the 700 block of Viewpointe Drive called police Monday, Feb. 11, after receiving a priority envelope intended for Auburn, Ala., that listed her residence as the return address. It reportedly contained two checks for $2,450 each and made payable to the Alabama recipient. Police contacted the bank’s fraud department. The employee reportedly said the checks had never been issued and that there have been numerous reports involving fraudulent checks drawn on Sovereign Bank accounts.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com