Batavia police reports
• An overhead LED light bar valued at $2,500 was reported taken Monday, Feb. 11, from Nagel Trucking, 1043 Paramount Parkway.
• Zachary C. Wilderspin, 21, of the 400 block of Union Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, Feb. 10, with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and three counts of improper lane use.
• An unknown driver at 4:12 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, damaged a concrete light pole support in the Chick-fil-A parking lot, 185 N. Randall Road.
• David M.N. Gray II, of the 1600 block of North Marywood Avenue, Aurora, was charged Wednesday, Feb. 6, with obstructing identification and criminal trespass to land at 1171 E. Wilson St., after notice that entry is forbidden.
• Jeffrey M. McNellis, 26, of the 300 block of Mulhern Street. Yorkville, was charged Tuesday, Feb. 5, with retail theft after police said he took two bags of copper pipe fittings from Menards, 300 N. Randall Road.
• Bradley J. Smith, 27, of the 2900 block of Coastal Drive, Aurora, was charged Friday, Feb. 8, with driving under the influence of alcohol, three counts of failure to signal, disobeying a traffic control signal and two counts of disobeying a stop sign.