Third annual St. Charles Restaurant Week runs through Friday
ST. CHARLES – More than 25 restaurants are participating in the third annual St. Charles Restaurant Week, which runs from Monday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 22.
Participating restaurants include:
• Colonial Cafe (2 locations)
• Copper Fox Cafe
• E&S Fish Company
• El Puente Restaurant
• Francesca's by the River
• Gabby's Kitchen
• Gino's East Pizza
• Harvest Restaurant at Pheasant Run Resort
• Isacco Kitchen
• Jambalaya Restaurantat Pheasant Run Resort
• McNally's Traditional Irish Pub
• Nuova Italia Restaurant
• Poblano Pepper Grill
• Pub 222
• ROX City Grill
• St. Charles Place Steak House
• Sushi Yama
• Taste of Himalayas
• The Beehive Tavern
• The Filling Station Pub & Grill
• The Office Dining & Spirits
• The Spotted Fox Ale House
• Town House Cafe
• Wok 'n Fire
Patrons will receive a 25 percent discount when they present a coupon available at www.stcharlesil.gov/restaurant-week. Coupons will also be mailed to residents.
Only one bill per table will be eligible for the discount, and a minimum purchase of $20 is required. The discount excludes tax, tip and alcohol.
It is not valid with other promotions the restaurants might be running and is valid for dine-in only.
Call the Economic Development Department at 630-443-4093 for information.