Batavia police reports
• An MP3 player and data cable valued at $80 were reported taken Feb. 18 from Power Packaging, 1200 N. Raddant Road.
• Matthew P. Arnold, 19, of the 700 block of Maves Drive, was charged Feb. 18 with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• An unknown offender on Feb. 18 took two thermostats valued at $138.65 from Menards, 300 N. Randall Road.
• Someone dented the right quarter panel of a car parked in the 300 block of Church Street between Feb. 15 and 17. The windshield wipers on the car also were taken for an estimated loss of $400.
• An iPhone valued at $300 was reported taken Feb. 16 from Funway, 1335 S. River St.
• Gabriel Garza, 44, of the 500 block of Horne Street, St. Charles, was taken into custody Feb. 15 on an aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol charge.
• On Feb. 15, a cellphone valued at $100 was reported taken Feb. 14 at Lorlyn Apartments, 1066 Lorlyn Circle.
• Matthew C. Zemater, 24, of the 1800 block of Turtle Creek Drive, North Aurora, was charged Feb. 14 with possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Sam L. Erwin, 53, of the 1200 block of Fagan Road, Batavia, was charged Feb. 13 with driving under the influence of alcohol, leaving the scene of crash that caused property damage and making an improper right turn.