Batavia police reports
• Jason R. Leannah, 20, of the 0-100 block of South Grace Street, North Aurora, was charged Thursday, Feb. 21, with speeding and unlawful consumption of alcohol.
• Philip R.C. Vermaas, 19, of the 800 block of North Forest Ave., Batavia, was charged Thursday, Feb. 21, with failure to wear a seat belt and unlawful consumption of alcohol.
• An iPhone 5 valued at $700 was reported taken Friday, Feb. 22, from Rendezvous restaurant, 1 E. Wilson St.
• Jose A. Ramirez, 23, of the 100 block of South Prospect Avenue, Bartlett, was charged Sunday, Feb. 24, with unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Alice A. Sorensen, 62, of the 700 block of Jay Street, Elgin, was charged Monday, Feb. 25, with criminal trespass to property at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road.
• David M.N. Gray II, 21, of the 1600 block of North Marywood Avenue, Aurora, was charged Monday, Feb. 25, with criminal trespass to land at 1100 E. Wilson St., after notice was given that entry is forbidden.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org