St. Charles police reports
• Miguel Corona-Torres, 21, of the 500 block of State Avenue, St. Charles, turned himself in on a St. Charles Police Department warrant Sunday, Feb. 24.
• Gary Glen Chitwood, 57, of the 32W600 block of North Avenue, West Chicago, was charged Sunday, Feb. 24, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, disobeying a traffic control signal, improper lane use and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
• Daniel P. Schlegel, 33, of the 1700 block of North 4101st Road, Leland, was charged Saturday, Feb. 23, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and speeding.
• Ashley M. Pomplin, 24, of the 500 block of Westfield Course, Geneva, was charged Saturday, Feb. 23, with battery.
• Kaycee Michelle Znalezniak, 22, of the 400 block of South Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, Feb. 23, with battery.
• David Matthew Steckel, 47, of the 37W200 block of Dean Street, St. Charles, was arrested Friday, Feb. 22, on a St. Charles warrant.
• Elvir Hamzic, 33, of the 100 block of Lakeside Drive, St. Charles, was charged Thursday, Feb. 21, with disorderly conduct for loud noise.
• Walmart, 150 Smith Road, reported Thursday, Feb. 21, a Samsung Galaxy prepaid phone was stolen by a Hispanic man in his mid- to late 20s. He was described as 150 to 160 pounds with no facial hair or glasses. He wore jeans and a black jacket with faux fur trim.
• TK Sealcoating and Painting, 1870 Dean St., reported Thursday, Feb. 21, catalytic converters and surrounding exhaust pipes were stolen from three work trucks.
• A customer at XSport Fitness, 238 North Randall Road, reported Tuesday, Feb. 19, these belongings were stolen from a locker: an $850 iPhone with a $50 case, and a $20 wallet containing $20, his driver’s license, his FOID card, his work ID, credit cards, $50 restaurant gift card and $200 Metra train ticket. He was adamant he locked the locker. Police reported the lock was intact.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com