St. Charles police reports
• Dustin Ross Cone, 35, of the 38W100 block of McDonald Road, Elgin, was arrested Tuesday, Feb. 26, on a DeKalb County warrant for failing to appear in court.
• Nona Linnea Fischer, 58, of the 43W000 block of Carletta Lane, Elgin, was charged Thursday, Feb. 21, with retail theft for reportedly stealing $71.63 in merchandise while using the self checkout lane at Meijer, 855 S. Randall Road.
• Andrew A. Croy, 23, of the 600 block of Willow Lane, Geneva, turned himself in on a Kane County warrant Tuesday, Feb. 26.
• Ginna M.J. Robinson, 25, of the 900 block of Ziegler Avenue, Aurora, was charged Tuesday, Feb. 26, with selling tobacco to a minor at Frank’s Shoe Shine inside the Q Center, 1405 N. Fifth Ave. The St. Charles Police Department was conducting tobacco compliance checks.
• St. Charles Toyota, 2651 E. Main St., reported an attempted burglary Wednesday, Feb. 27. It appeared entry was attempted at a service door sometime between the night of Feb. 25 and the next morning.
• St. Charles Chrysler, 1611 E. Main St., reported Wednesday, Feb. 27, that a 2005 royal blue Chrysler PT Cruiser was stolen between 1:30 p.m. Feb. 13 and 12:15 p.m. Feb. 27. It was owned by McGrath Honda, which brought it to the dealership for service. It is valued at $10,000.
• James Siekmann, 24, of the 400 block of Manhattan Road, Joliet, was charged Wednesday, Feb. 27, with disorderly conduct.
• A handle for a screen door was reported damaged Wednesday, Feb. 27, in the 1700 block of Cumberland Green Drive.