Batavia police reports
• Andrew L. Patton, 19, of the 1100 block of Miller Court, Batavia, was charged Saturday, March 2, with unlawful consumption of alcohol.
• Maria T. Rodriguez, 37, of the 1500 block of Coolidge Avenue, Aurora, was charged Saturday, March 2, with driving on a sidewalk and driving without a license at 100 S. Batavia Ave.
• An unknown offender on Friday, March 1, broke a basement window on a building in the 2800 block of Weaver Lane, causing an estimated $100 in damage.
• Alexander M. Kintop, 23, of the 200 block of Kane Street, Geneva, was charged Thursday, Feb. 28, with unlawful sale of tobacco to a minor at Kicks 66 gas station, 200 E. Fabyan Parkway.
• Mary L. Rosanova, 65, of the 600 block of North River Street, Batavia, was charged Thursday, Feb. 28, with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• An iPhone was reported taken Wednesday, Feb. 27, from a building in the 700 block of Van Buren Street.
• Manuel Carlos, 39, of the 700 block of West Church Street, West Chicago, was charged Tuesday, Feb. 26, with operating an uninsured vehicle, driving while license suspended or revoked and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com