ST. CHARLES – The musical lineup has been announced for the annual RiverFest, which this year is set for June 7 to 9 in downtown St. Charles.
The Main Stage will be in a new spot this summer, on Plaza Green at First Street and Illinois Avenue. The venue will be near shops and restaurants.
Julie Farris, the executive director of Pride of the Fox Inc., said in a news release that the festival will feature a variety of musical styles.
“We are excited about the new location of our Main Stage and are presenting everything from country, rock, Motown to even rhythm and blues,” Farris said in the release. “Our music committee continues to bring new and exciting bands to the Main Stage, and we are happy to announce that some of last year’s favorites will be returning.”
For details about the festival and the bands, visit www.prideofthefox.com. Festival brochures will be available in late May at City Hall, 2 E. Main St., and at downtown merchants.
The lineup includes:
• 6 to 7 p.m.: The Skelters (winner of Battle of the Bands, RiverFest 2012)
• 7:15 to 8 p.m.: 28 Days
• 8:30 to 10:30 p.m.: Modern Day Romeos
• Noon to 3 p.m.: Battle of the Bands (Student band competition)
• 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.: 1Sam10
• 6 to 7:30 p.m.: The Hat Guys
• 8 to 10:30 p.m.: Mike & Joe
• Noon to 3:30 p.m.: “The Originals” Music Segment (Original music by local musicians)
• 4:30 to 6 p.m.: The Home Wreckers
• 6:30 to 9 p.m.: Billy Croft & the 5 Alarm