Twenty restaurants participating in Batavia’s Restaurant Madness week
BATAVIA – This week Batavia is hosting its first-ever Restaurant Madness to promote dining in Batavia. The City of Batavia, Batavia Chamber of Commerce and Batavia MainStreet are presenting restaurant week through Saturday, March 9.
During this week, diners will receive 25 percent off of their bill at participating restaurants.
Batavia residents will have received a postcard in the mail with a discount coupon, according to a news release.
Coupons can also be printed off by visiting www.cityofbatavia.net/restaurantweek. Only one coupon may be used per table.
The participating restaurants include:
• Aliano’s, 90 N. Island Ave.
• Andre’s Restaurant, 5 Webster St.
• Batavia Creamery, 4 N. Island Ave.
• Bella Olivia Pizza & Grill, 2014 W. Wilson St.
• Bulldog’s Red Hots, 32 N. Island Ave.
• Chili’s, 491 N. Randall Road
• Daddio’s Diner, 134 W. Wilson St.
• East China Inn (downtown) 140 W. Wilson St.
• El Casanova, 1890 Mill St.
• Gammon Coach House, 3 S. Batavia Ave.
• Limestone, 8 W. Wilson St.
• O’Brien’s Pub & Grill, 12 N. River St.
• Open Range American Grill, 35 N. Water St.
• Pal Joey’s, 31 N. River St.
• Panda (downtown), 320 E. Wilson St.
• Rosati’s, 334 W. Wilson St.
• Swordfish, 207 N. Randall Road
• Thai Village, 4 N. Batavia Ave.
• The Elms, 912 Main St.
• The RendezVu Restaurant & Bar, 1 E. Wilson St.
• The Rhino Room, 15 E. Wilson St.
• Tribella Grill, 1900 Mill St.
• Tusk Thai Cuisine, 102 N. River St.
The coupon discount only applies to dine-in customers and a minimum $20 pre-tax bill is required.
An 18 percent gratuity will be added to the pre-discounted bill. Tax, alcohol and gratuity are not included.
In addition, Daddio’s Diner is offering a special menu to take advantage of the promotion, and Swordfish is requiring a $50 minimum food bill for participation.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com