St. Charles police reports
• John J. Palomo, 32, of the 100 block of Heritage Lane, Streamwood, was charged Thursday, March 14, with public intoxication.
• Cheryl Marie Kasper, 46, of the 1500 block of Old Barn Court, Bartlett, was charged Friday, March 15, with retail theft for reportedly stealing $413.20 in merchandise from Walmart, 150 Smith Road.
• Marcos Perez, 27, of the 1600 block of Indiana Street, St. Charles, was arrested Friday, March 15, on a St. Charles warrant for failing to appear in court.
• Angela Marie Kratochvil, 19, of the 40W600 block of Carriage Court, St. Charles, was charged Friday, March 15, with retail theft for reportedly stealing $508 in merchandise from Von Maur, 3810 E. Main St.
• Stephanie M. Baldyga, 21, of the 800 block of Ohio Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, March 16, with resisting police and public intoxication.
• Jacob L. Banbury, 25, of the 1800 block of Walnut Street, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, March 16, with public urination.
• Daniel M. Lizalde, 39, of the 1100 block of White Avenue, Aurora, was charged Sunday, March 17, with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Lorraine Margie Wright, 26, of the 1700 block of South Fourth Place, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, March 17, with public intoxication.
• Roberto Gonzalez-Marcos, 46, of the 1900 block of Walnut Street, St. Charles, was charged Wednesday, March 13, with driving without a license and failure to stop or yield at an intersection after a crash at South 12th and Oak streets.
• An officer reported The House Pub, 16 S. Riverside Ave., would be reported to the St. Charles Liquor Commission after it reportedly served an intoxicated customer an alcoholic beverage Friday, March 15. The owner reportedly said he let the customer in to pay his tab from a previous week and noted the customer hadn't even taken a sip of the drink.
• An iPhone was reported stolen Monday, March 18, from a customer in The Office the night before.
• Christopher Joseph Van Broeck, 46, of the 0-100 block of South 13th Street, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, March 17, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent and disobeying a stop sign.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org