As of 9 a.m., Geneva reported the following issues:
• River Lane near Fulton/Franklin is flooded and closed.
• Route 31 near Peck is flooded but passable.
• Merchants Drive south of Fargo Boulevard is flooded.
• Island Park is under water.
• Dodson Street at Park Street has standing water in the roadway.
• Southbound lane of Randall Road on the north side of the Randall Road bridge is flooded but passable at this time.
Geneva urges residents to check Twitter for updates throughout the day. Also, they may call 630-232-4636 for information.