SUGAR GROVE – As of 4 p.m., the Village of Sugar Grove issued a news release, stating that some local roadways are still closed or have standing water. There have been reports of numerous basements flooding, primarily because of sump pump failure.
Water is still flowing over the roadway on:
•Hankes Road West of Golfview.
• Denny, just East of Bliss Road to Merrill New.
• South of Bliss on Capital Drive north of Park Avenue.
• Prairie Road East of Route 47.
There is still water on the pavement on Capital Drive north of Park Avenue and Prairie Road East of Route 47. Municipal Drive, Galena Boulevard and Windsor Road are now open.
Other Area Closures:
• Hankes Road between Galena and Blackberry Ridge.
• Farnsworth and Hafenricher (Aurora).
• Bilter Road between Charter Oaks and Dupage Pkwy (Aurora).
• Farnsworth and Hafenrichter.
• Bilter Road between Charter Oaks Drive and DuPage Parkway.
• Route 25 in Kendall County.
• Orchard Road between Galena and Prairie.
Eastbound Ramp to Interstate 88 at Diehl Road.
Route 59 and Meridian at the BNSF Tracks closed because of a flooded underpass.
• Farnsworth Avenue between Indian Trail and Mountain Street.
• Broadway Avenue (Route 25) between Pierce Street and the U.S. Post Office.
• 75th Street between Route 34 (Ogden Avenue) and Route 59.
• South Eola Road between Montgomery Road and 87th Street.
• Route 34 (Ogden Avenue) eastbound at Long Grove.
• Orchard Road between Galena and Prairie is one lane in each direction.