Batavia police reports
• Terrell J. Jones-Bradley, 21, of the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 7, with disorderly conduct at 1234 E. Wilson St.
• Edward R. Arbet, 54, of the 600 block of North Prairie Street, Batavia, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 7, with criminal trespass to property at the Batavia Park District’s Peg Bond Center, 100 N. Island Ave.
• Nicholas F. Hopp, 19, of the 3100 block of Longwood Lane, Aurora, was charged Thursday, Aug, 8, with possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana and driving with only one headlight.
• Graffiti was placed on an electrical transformer at 525 Western Ave. It was reported Tuesday, Aug. 6.
• A cellphone was taken from RadioShack, 21 N. Randall Road. It was reported Tuesday, Aug. 6.