Batavia police reports
• Jeremiah D. Butler, 24, of the 500 block of McKee Street, Batavia, was charged Sunday, Aug. 11, with aggravated DUI, driving while license suspended, revoked or canceled, possession of marijuana, making an improper turn at an intersection, illegal transportation of alcohol, making an unsafe U-turn, squealing/screeching tires, disobeying a traffic control signal, improper lane use and making an improper signal.
• Three utility boxes in the 700 block of North Forest Avenue were tagged with spray paint between Tuesday, Aug. 6 and Friday, Aug. 9. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Ryan Hernandez, 22, of the 800 block of Lyman Street, West Chicago, was charged at 12:09 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 10, with street racing. Police said Hernandez was racing near Pierson Drive and Suncast Lane before losing control and striking a concrete wall and stopping against the southeast corner at 1803 Suncast Lane. He also was cited for failure to report damage to property and for failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Chase C. Connor, 19, of the 1000 block of Twin Elms Lane, Batavia, was charged Saturday, Aug. 10, with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Someone painted graffiti on a slide at Wind Energy Park, 850 Wind Energy Pass, it was reported to police Thursday, Aug. 8.
• Suzanne E. Schones, 39, of the 900 block of Maple Lane, Batavia, was charged Thursday, Aug. 8, with domestic battery and interference with reporting domestic battery.
• Julia Y. Hsia, 43, of the 42W600 block of Whirlaway Drive near St. Charles, was charged Friday, Aug. 9, with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured vehicle, speeding and driving with only one headlight.