St. Charles police reports
• An $800 injector pump and about $500 in copper piping were reported stolen Monday, Aug. 12, at a property in the 2700 block of West Main Street, St. Charles. Additionally, three 8-foot fluorescent lights valued at $20 each were shattered, and a window was broken. Repairs to the window were estimated at $120.
• Ryan Scott Harloff, 28, of the 7N000 block of Plymouth Court, St. Charles, was charged Tuesday, Aug. 13, with failure to yield, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Luke M. Cowart, 23, of the 1300 block of Oakland Circle, North Aurora, was charged Tuesday, Aug. 13, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• A customer at a car dealership in the 1600 block of East Main Street in St. Charles reported Tuesday, Aug. 13, that his 2003 BMW was burglarized when it was left at the dealership. Stolen items were a $400 stereo, a $500 rear amp and a $400 sub woofer. Wiring was also damaged; repair costs were estimated at $300.
• A resident of the 4100 block of River Edge Drive in St. Charles reported a window was damaged by a BB or similar projectile. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Peter H. Neumann, 26, of the 200 block of Commercial Drive, Sycamore, was arrested Tuesday, Aug. 13, on an Ogle County warrant for failing to appear in court.