Batavia police reports
• Concepcion Galvan, 21, of the 1300 block of South 14th Street, St. Charles, was charged Monday, Aug. 19, with retail
theft after police said she took two necklaces valued at $40 from Kohl’s, 251 N. Randall Road.
• Justin M. Lepic, 32, of the 900 block of North Edgelawn Drive, Aurora, was charged Tuesday, Aug. 13, with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana, speeding and improper lane use.
• Carlos Espinosa-Ledesma, 31, of the 400 block of Cleveland Ave., Elgin was charged Tuesday, Aug. 13, with driving without a valid license, speeding and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Edward Arbet, 54, of the 600 block of North Prairie Street, was charged with disorderly conduct, criminal trespass to land and illegal possession of open alcohol on a public sidewalk at 6:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 16, at the Batavia Riverwalk, 100 N. Island Ave. Police say he was intoxicated and asking people for money, and that he had been banned from the Batavia Riverwalk. He had been previously charged on Wednesday, Aug. 7, with trespassing at the Peg Bond Center at the Batavia Riverwalk.
• Police were called at 8:59 p.m. Friday, Aug. 16, to the 2000 block of Gillenwater Street for a call of an intoxicated juvenile. The 15-year-old female was found unconscious but breathing and was transported to Presence Mercy Medical Center in Aurora by paramedics. A 15-year-old male juvenile also at the scene was charged with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful consumption of alcohol and unlawful possession of marijuana.
• Angela L. Switzer-Flejnor, 45, of the 800 block of Meadow Ridge, West Chicago, was charged Saturday, Aug. 17, with battery and disorderly conduct.
• The Batavia sewage treatment plant at 400 Shumway Ave. was reported “tagged” Wednesday, Aug. 14, with green marker, causing an estimated $50 in damage.
• Someone Tuesday, Aug. 13, drove off without paying for $15 worth of gas at the Marathon gas station, 206 E. Wilson St.