Geneva police reports
• Richard C. Steel, 72, of the 41W100 block of Dillonfield Drive, Campton Township, was charged Monday, Aug. 12, with driving under the influence and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Elisa V. Mares, 18, of the 1600 block of Delaware Court, Geneva, was charged Friday, Aug. 16, with two counts of domestic battery and one count of criminal damage to property.
• Two pieces of petrified Brazilian fern wood valued at $750 were reported stolen Friday, Aug. 16, from the driveway of a house in the 300 block of Oakwood Drive.
• A large construction dumpster was found on fire Friday, Aug. 9, on the 700 block of Shady Avenue, next to a house under construction. According to reports, the fire was considered an arson and was extinguished without injuries.
• Tasha M. Johnson, 27, of the 0-99 block of Surrey Road, Montgomery, was charged Saturday, Aug. 10, with retail theft of four bottles of alcohol valued at $82 from Dominick’s, 2000 S. Randall Road. Two juveniles with her also were charged in connection with the theft of $48 in additional merchandise, according to reports.
• Benjamin J. Humm, 26, of the 400 block of Maple Avenue, Elburn, was charged Sunday, Aug. 11, with misdemeanor reckless conduct. According to police reports, Humm threw a glass beer bottle off the outdoor balcony of Old Towne Pub, 201 W. State St., to the street below where it shattered near where bar patrons were standing.
• Dennis D. Morrow, 21, of the 34W800 block of Skyline Drive, St. Charles Township, was charged Wednesday, Aug. 14 with driving under the influence of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia and a grinder for marijuana, driving without insurance and driving with a suspended license.