St. Charles police reports
• Alec James Muren, 22, of the 3000 block of Twin Oaks Drive, Joliet, was charged Sunday, Sept. 15, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent and speeding.
• Juana Belle Alonzo, 36, of the 0-100 block of Poplar Creek Drive, Elgin, was charged Monday, Sept. 9, with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper backing and improper lane use.
• Jake D. Whitehead, 21, of the 3N300 block of Knollview Court, Elburn, was charged Wednesday, Sept. 11, with illegal transportation of alcohol by a driver.
• Johnathan C. Apida, 20, of the 1800 block of Pleasant Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Wednesday, Sept. 11, with illegal transportation of alcohol by a passenger and underage drinking.
• A $580 iPhone was reported stolen Tuesday, Sept. 10, from the Q Center, 1405 N. Fifth Ave., St. Charles. A $40 case, driver’s license, gift card and credit card also were taken.
• The windshield of a 2003 International 4200 truck in the 3000 block of East Main Street, St. Charles, was reportedly damaged overnight Friday, Sept. 13. Replacement costs were estimated at $400.
• A $400 smartphone was reportedly stolen Thursday, Sept. 12, from a 2001 Hyundai in the 200 block of North Randall Road, St. Charles.
• A 64-gallon garbage can was reported stolen Thursday, Sept. 12, from the 1400 block of Madison Avenue, St. Charles.
• Timothy Curtis Audet, 19, of the 1200 block of Walnut Street, St. Charles, was charged Wednesday, Sept. 11, with driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident. His vehicle reportedly hit a house in the 0-100 block of South 13th Street in St. Charles. Audet told police his brakes failed.