Geneva police reports
• A pair of diamond earrings valued at $400 were reported stolen Monday, Sept. 9, from an unsecured locker at On-Cor Foods, 2088 Geneva Drive.
• A 2001 Mercedes Benz R350 was reported vandalized Tuesday, Sept. 10, while parked at Stephen Persinger Recreation Center, 3507 Kaneville Road. According to reports, the rear driver’s side door was scratched, causing $300 in damage.
• A tire valued at $275 was reported cut with a knife Wednesday, Sept. 4, while the vehicle, a 1999 Lincoln Continental, was parked in the 500 block of Kingston Drive.
• Robert J. Quinn, 24, of the 2200 block of Brookwood Drive, South Elgin, was charged Monday, Sept. 9, with possession of drug equipment and less than 2.5 grams of marijuana.
• Trevor J. Cunningham, 23, of the 800 block of Samantha Circle, Geneva, was charged Saturday, Sept. 7 with public intoxication.
• Jessica A. Gum, 26, of the 0-99 block of Drendel Lane, Naperville, was charged Saturday, Sept. 14, with driving under the influence and driving without insurance.
• Paula C. Arellano, 38, of the 1000 block of Shoop Drive, Geneva, was charged Thursday, Sept. 12, with driving under the influence and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident. According to the crash report, Arellano rear-ended a car stopped in traffic on the 300 block of South Randall Road, 150 north of Keslinger Road.
• David Armstrong, 61, of the 2600 block of Lorraine Circle, Geneva, was charged Thursday, Sept. 12, with felony possession of stolen or altered title/registration and misdemeanor driving with a suspended license.
• John P. O’Malley, 18, of the 3S400 block of Fourth Street, Winfield Township, was charged Saturday, Sept. 7 with underage drinking. Also charged with underage drinking were Nicholas A. Rossi, 18, of the 28W500 block of Ferry Road, Naperville Township, and Aaron C. Carstens, 18, of the 29W000 block of Oak Lane, Winfield Township.