Batavia Police Reports
• An Apple iPod valued at $500 was reported taken Tuesday, Oct. 1, from Panera Bread, 154 W. Wilson St., Batavia.
• Gabriel Castro, 30, of the 40W300 block of Jericho Road near Aurora, was charged Saturday, Sept. 28, with driving under the influence of alcohol and aggravated DUI for driving without a license.
• Two cases of beer valued at $27.94 were reported taken Sunday, Sept. 29, from Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, Batavia.
• Lynn G. Depenbrok, 70, and Patricia Ann McGue, 68, both of the 500 block of Park Street, Batavia, were charged Saturday, Sept. 28, with retail theft. They were observed removing numerous grocery and sundry items from a store, according to police reports.
• A cellphone valued at $600 was reported taken Saturday, Sept. 28, from O’Briens Pub, 12 N. River St., Batavia.
• Kendall P. Hooker, 25, of the 4700 block of West End Avenue, Chicago, was charged Thursday, Sept. 26, with resisting a police officer, obstructing identification, fleeing and eluding a police officer, driving while license suspended and speeding and disobeying a traffic control device pursuant to being stopped for speeding in the 300 block of Kirk Road, Batavia.
•An iPod Touch valued at $235 was reported taken Friday, Sept. 27, from an unlocked car parked in the 300 block of North Prairie Street, Batavia.
•A 2005 Stoughton trailer valued at $22,500 was reported taken Friday, Sept. 27, from a lot at Leggett and Platt, 524 Kingsland Drive, Batavia.