Batavia police reports
• Michael P. Hess, 27, of the 100 block of Franklin Street, Batavia, was charged Sunday, Oct. 6, with aggravated battery.
• Someone spray-painted a stop sign at Alexander Street and Wind Energy Pass. It was reported to police Sunday, Oct. 6.
• Hobby Lobby, 421 N. Randall Road, reported to police Friday, Oct. 4, that it received a fraudulent check valued at $204.93. Attempts to contact a possible suspect were unsuccessful, police said.
• A pair of prescription glasses valued at $300 were reported taken Friday, Oct. 4, from an unlocked car in the 2400 block of Big Woods Drive.
• A large entryway window at 1104 Lorlyn Circle was reported shattered Thursday, Oct. 3. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Adam M. Kreiner, 19, of the 2900 block of Magnolia Court, Aurora, was charged Friday, Oct. 4, with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful consumption of alcohol after an incident in the 400 block of Alberosky Lane.