St. Charles police reports
• Brian M. Romano, 34, of the 0N600 block of Lincoln Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Monday, Oct. 14, with criminal damage to property for reportedly spray painting a door in the 200 block of Cedar Avenue, St. Charles.
• Jonathan R. Voigt, 32, of the 1300 block of William Street, Sycamore, was charged Tuesday, Oct. 8, with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jose Jesus Cuellar-Hernandez, 30, of the 500 block of South 19th Street, St. Charles, was charged Thursday, Oct. 10, with driving with a suspended license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident after a crash at Oak Street and Randall Road in St. Charles.
• Ramon L. Paz Burgos, 29, of the 700 block of West Forest Avenue, West Chicago, was charged Thursday, Oct. 10, with fighting.
• Christopher J. Carey, 26, of the 8300 block of South Hamilton Avenue, Chicago, was charged Thursday, Oct. 10, with fighting.
• The rear window of a Honda minivan was reportedly smashed Thursday, Oct. 10, in the 500 block of South 14th Street, St. Charles.
• Anthony Michael Ramirez, 27, of the 2N300 block of South Kirk Road, St. Charles, was charged Friday, Oct. 11, with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a stop sign and driving without insurance.