Batavia police reports
• John D. Biggers, 41, of the 400 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, was charged Sunday, Oct. 20, with driving under the influence of alcohol after he hit a light pole on the Wilson Street bridge. He also was charged with failure to give information about striking property, operating an uninsured vehicle and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• A planter valued at $20 was removed Sunday, Oct. 20, from a yard in the 200 block of North Lincoln Street.
• An iPad 2 valued at $580.76 was reported taken Saturday, Oct. 19, from the bedroom of a house in the 0-100 block of Cottonwood Circle.
• Alyssa C. Pacheco, 18, of the 600 block of Evanslawn Ave., Aurora, and Patia M. Patino, 19, of the 1000 block of Oliver Street, Aurora, were charged Friday, Oct. 18, with unlawful consumption of alcohol.
• Dexter J. Verner, 19, of the 2400 block of Aubrey Court, West Chicago, was charged Saturday, Oct. 19, with speeding, illegal transportation of alcohol, illegal consumption of alcohol and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Jasmine E. Carey, 18, of the 200 block of Mill Street, Batavia, and Chloe M. Callahan, 19, of the 39W200 block of Acres Place near Geneva, were charged Monday, Oct. 14, with possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident in the Jewel parking lot, 119 S. Randall Road.
• Someone sprayed graffiti on the bike path at Louise White School, it was reported to police Sunday, Oct. 13.
• David J. Tucholski, 21, of the 400 block of Nelson Drive, Geneva, was charged Sunday, Oct. 13, with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Michael F. Pavone, 29, of the 1200 block of Dogwood Lane, Carol Stream, was charged Sunday, Oct. 13, with speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia.