St. Charles police reports
• Manuel Ambrosio Garcia Jr., 37, of the 1500 block of Deerfield Court, St. Charles, was charged Friday, Oct. 18, with driving under the influence of alcohol and disobeying a traffic signal.
• Lizeth Banuelos-Luna, 27, of the 100 block of Walnut Drive, St. Charles, was charged Thursday, Oct. 17, with driving without a license, driving without insurance, improper lane use and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident following an accident at South Randall Road and Lincoln Highway in St. Charles.
• Aaron Daniel Feltgen, 32, of the 800 block of Howell Drive, Geneva, was arrested Sunday, Oct. 20, on an Aurora Police Department warrant tied to a retail theft charge.
• The driver’s side mirror of a 1999 Chevrolet in the 900 block of Lexington Avenue in St. Charles was reported damaged Saturday, Oct. 19. Estimated damage was $200.
• Guy Joseph Sclafani, 44, of the 7600 block of West Talcott Avenue, Chicago, was charged Friday, Oct. 18, with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent.
• Claudia Virginia Acevedo, 29, of the 100 block of Stevens Street, Geneva, was charged Friday, Oct. 18, with retail theft for reportedly stealing $36.59 in CDs from Walmart, 150 Smith Road, St. Charles.
• Cathy Lynn Jensen, 47, of the 1900 block of Irene Road, Sandwich, was charged Saturday, Oct. 19, with retail theft for reportedly stealing 24 items valued at $139 from Meijer, 855 S. Randall Road, St. Charles.