Kane County police reports
• David A. Bertha, 38, of the 9200 block of Constance Avenue, Chicago, was charged Saturday, Oct. 26, and Sunday, Oct. 27, with criminal trespass to real property for reportedly returning to the Kane County Jail, 37W755 Route 38, St. Charles Township, after being banned from the property on Sunday, Oct. 20.
• A home in the 34W600 block of Colley Drive, St. Charles Township, was reportedly burglarized between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 28. It appeared a basement door was pushed or kicked open. Nothing was reported stolen, but a safe was damaged.
• A mailbox was reportedly destroyed overnight Monday, Oct. 28, in the 6N600 block of Old Homestead Road, St. Charles Township. It appeared a large pumpkin was thrown at it.
• The rear window of a 2009 Dodge was reported damaged Monday, Oct. 28, in the 41W600 block of Jericho Road in Sugar Grove Township.
• Justin A. Ryan, 29, of the 0-100 block of Adams Court, Streamwood, was charged Friday, Oct. 25, with possession of drug paraphernalia in St. Charles Township.
• A home in the 6N500 block of Tucker Avenue in St. Charles Township was reportedly burglarized between 2 and 4:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 1. There were no signs of forced entry. Numerous drawers were open, but nothing was reported stolen.
• A fence gate valued at about $500 was reported stolen Saturday, Nov. 2, from a business in the 6N900 block of Route 47 in Campton Township.