St. Charles police reports
• An unlocked 2012 Freightliner semi-tractor was reported stolen Monday, Nov. 4, from Ryder Transportation, 550 Industrial Drive, St. Charles.
• Tatiana M. Wells, 30, of the 100 block of South 17th Street, St. Charles, was arrested Monday, Nov. 4, on a St. Charles warrant for a charge of obstructing identification and on a Kendall County warrant for a charge of shoplifting.
• Bertha R. Marroquin, 20, of the 400 block of St. Charles Street, Elgin, was charged Monday, Nov. 4, with driving without a license and speeding. She also was arrested on a Kane County warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of retail theft.
• David Eugene Greene, 45, of the 100 block of Conover Court, Yorkville, was charged Monday, Nov. 4, with retail theft for reportedly stealing 19 items valued at $172 from Meijer, 855 S. Randall Road, St. Charles.
• Rolando Cruz, 32, of the 1400 block of Indiana Street, St. Charles, was arrested Sunday, Nov. 3, on a Kane County warrant.