Kane County Sheriff’s blotter
• A resident of the 4N500 block of High Meadow Road, Campton Hills, reported Monday, Nov. 4, that a 2006 Toyota was burglarized over the weekend. A navigation unit and book of checks were reported stolen, and two of the checks had reportedly been cashed at a grocery store for about $50 each.
• A resident of the 0S600 block of Branford Lane, Blackberry Township, reported Monday, Nov. 4, that 15 golf clubs valued at $3,000 were stolen from a GMC vehicle between Monday, Oct. 14, and Thursday, Oct. 17. The owner was unsure where the items were stolen.
• Derrick L. Pogorzelski, 31, of the 500 block of Enterprise Street, Elgin, was charged Friday, Oct. 25, with possession of drug paraphernalia, reckless driving and disorderly conduct following an incident in St. Charles Township.
• Thomas S. Sprindis, 29, of the 35W300 block of Lambert Avenue, St. Charles Township, was charged Friday, Oct. 25, with aggravated assault and disorderly conduct.
• A $165 hockey net and $75 shooting target were reported stolen Thursday, Nov. 7, from the 39W700 block of Benton Lane, Blackberry Township. The owner believes a scrap collector might have taken the items.