Geneva police reports
• An overhead garage door was reported vandalized Wednesday, Nov. 13, at Burgess Norton, 737 Peyton St., Geneva, causing $250 in damage.
• An iPhone, video recorder and $10 cash was reported stolen Tuesday, Nov. 12, from a student's locker at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave. Total value of the stolen items was $709.
• Forty-one pairs of children's leggings valued at more than $800 was reported stolen Thursday, Nov. 7, from The Children's Place, 218 Commons Drive. According to police reports, a man came in, grabbed three piles of Jeggings and ran out and jumped into a black Cadillac with two other people in it, which took off.
• Desmond L. Commings, 24, of the 2800 block of Brian Lane, Montgomery, was charged Sunday, Nov. 10, with giving a false name to police when he was pulled over, and driving while his license was suspended, and he received a written warning for having one headlight out.
• Alexis A. Gault, 32, of the 400 block of Third Street, St. Charles, was charged Thursday, Nov. 7, with driving under the influence, speeding, improper lane use, driving without insurance, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of 2.5 grams of marijuana and possession of a marijuana grinder.
• Ryan M. Kolk, 19, of the 800 Queens Gate Circle, Sugar Grove, was charged Thursday, Nov. 7, with possession of drug equipment.
• Ten items of clothing valued at more than $600 were reported stolen Thursday, Nov. 7, from Victoria's Secret, 318 Commons Drive. According to reports, the suspects were putting hooded sweatshirts and sweat pants in a shopping bag and then left without paying.