Kane County Sheriff reports
• Dan Dean Travis, 50, of the 400 block of Klick Street, Hampshire, was charged Friday, Nov. 8, with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a security officer at the Kane County Judicial Center, 37W777 Route 38, St. Charles Township, reportedly saw a
concealed glass pipe via the X-ray machine.
• Mercedes E. Pokorny, 22, was charged Wednesday, Nov. 13, with felony aggravated battery of a police officer and criminal damage to government supported property for reportedly punching a sheriff’s sergeant in the head and damaging a squad car. The sergeant had reportedly given Pokorny and her companion a courtesy ride after finding them wandering a roadside in Maple Park.
• Andrew K. Middleton, 34, of the 12700 block of West Grand Drive, Morrison, Colo., was charged Wednesday, Nov. 13, with felony disorderly conduct for reported misuse of 911. He reportedly called 911 from the 2000 block of Prairie Street in St. Charles.
• Wayne J. Knarr, 22, of the 7N000 block of Maple Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Monday, Nov. 18, with driving with a suspended license and was issued a traffic warning after a property damage accident at Maple and Rose avenues.
• A boat was reported stolen Tuesday, Nov. 12, from the 0-100 block of Hatherley Court in Sugar Grove.