Sugar Grove police reports
• A residential burglary was reported Saturday, Nov. 23, in the 700 block of Evergreen Drive, Sugar Grove. Furniture was reportedly thrown about the garage and storage cabinets, toolbox doors and drawers were open. A snow blower, welder, grinder and two mountain bikes were reported stolen.
• Robert A. Carr, 48, of the 800 block of Riverbank Road, Stamford, Conn., was charged Wednesday, Nov. 20, with driving under the influence after he was reportedly found passed out in a car near the Route 56 and Galena Boulevard exit.
• Bliss Creek Golf Course, 1 Golfview Lane, Sugar Grove, was reportedly burglarized between Sunday, Nov. 10, and Sunday, Nov. 17. Tin cutters were apparently used to cut a hole in the maintenance building. Nothing was reported stolen.
• Ashley M. Filip, 25, of the 300 block of Carriage Hill Court, Sugar Grove, was arrested on multiple warrants out of DuPage County for failing to appear in court, as well as a Kane County warrant for failing to appear in court.
• A resident of the 0-100 block of Sugar Lane, Sugar Grove, reported Saturday, Nov. 16, that his vehicle was missing from the parking lot of his residence and that he had left his keys inside the vehicle. Police reportedly found the vehicle at a construction site.
• Paul J. Hensley, 32, of the 2300 block of Old Tavern Road, Lisle, turned himself in Saturday, Nov. 16, on a DuPage County warrant with a charge of telephone harassment.
• Devon Fetz, 18, of the 1200 block of Karen Road, Sandwich, was charged Friday, Nov. 15, with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.